quinta-feira, 25 de setembro de 2008

James Morrison - Wonderful world

"And I know that it's a wonderful world
But I can't feel it right now,
Well I thought that I was doing well but I just wanna cry now,
Well I know that it's a wonderful world from the sky down to the sea,
but I can only see when you're here, here with me.

And I wish that I could make it better,
I'd give anything for you to call me,
Maybe just a little letter
Oh it could start again.

Well I know that it's a wonderful world
But I can't feel it right now,
Like I thought that I was doing well but I just wanna cry now,
Well I know that it's a wonderful world from the sky down to the sea,
but I can only see when you're here, here with me.

And I know that it's a wonderful world,I can't feel it right now,
I've got all the right clothes to wear I just wanna cry now,
And I know that it's a wonderful world from the sky down to the sea,
But I can only see when you're here, here with me.

And I know that it's a wonderful world
When you're with me."

A letra/música são lindas.
Obrigada pela partilha!
Beso
Mukanda

Sem comentários: